Best VPN for Iphone
Before you buy a VPN suitable for Your Needs from the first company you find, check the reviews. We test, review and rate the top services for Best Vpn For Iphone. We want to make sure you get the highest quality Best Vpn For Iphone, the fastest turnaround time, the best support, the lowest price, and the guarantees to back it up. Don’t waste your money on scams or poor-quality providers.
Avoid the scams and use the services that actually work below:
Top 5 Iphone VPNs
FAQs for the Best iPhone VPN
Why should I use a VPN for iPhone?
Here are some reasons why an iPhone user should use a VPN app:
- Better security and privacy: The iPhones are hailed for their secure features, but they are not exempted from security lapses. Through data encryption, a VPN gives your device increased protection against malware, leakage of private details, and other forms of cyber attacks.
- Unrestricted website access: With a VPN, you can surf the Internet freely and access sites that are blocked in your region. This feature is useful if you’re in censorship-heavy areas, like China or the Middle East, where many sites and online content is restricted. If you use a functioning VPN, you can now connect to Facebook or visit censored sites.
- Play online games: Mobile games for smartphones are steadily on the rise. Yet, some games can only be downloaded and played by players from select countries. For instance, if you’re from the US and you want to play the Asian version of your favorite game, you can bypass the restriction with a VPN.
- Streaming videos and other contents: Like some online games, some videos and streamed contents are only accessible in select regions. This fact is true with Netflix and Youtube. With a VPN, you can bypass this restriction to access contents that are not available in your country.
A VPN can make your iPhone an even more incredible tool for online entertainment. Be sure to read our reviews above to learn more.
Is a VPN safe to use on iPhone?
The answer depends on the company behind the VPN. That’s why you should only use a VPN from trusted VPN providers, like those which we review. Free VPNs are usually riddled with malware and expose your private data to prying eyes, which defeats the purpose of using VPN. Free apps are usually spotty and unreliable, so you can’t always expect good performance from them.
When looking for a safe VPN app, you’ll never go wrong with paid ones from reputable providers. While you do spend some money, you get not only an array of full benefits but also peace of mind.
What’s the best VPN for iPhone?
There are many VPNs out there, but you should get the one with excellent iOS support. Some of the best VPNs for iPhone are found above. All of these VPNs support iOS and will work with your iPhone.
They differ in certain features, so choose the one that suits your need. Maybe you want one which has an app for your iPhone, but also allows you an app for your Windows desktop. Our reviews will help you find the perfect iPhone VPN for you!
How do I setup a VPN on my iPhone?
Once you’ve chosen to use a VPN, you can do the setup with these easy steps:
- Look for the VPN app in the App Store. Alternatively, you can visit the VPN’s website.
- Subscribe to the desired plan.
- Log-in with your user ID and password. Follow the download and installation instructions. Note that some apps have specific versions for different iOS versions, so pick the right one for your iPhone.
- After installation, run the app and pick a security protocol. OpenVPN is usually the best, but IKEv2 and LPTP/IPSec are also good. Be cautious with PPTP, as there are issues with its security.
The above steps on setting up a VPN on your iPhone will get you started on using and enjoying a VPN today, so read our reviews to get to finding the best one for you.
My VPN doesn’t have OpenVPN protocol. Are there other alternatives?
Don’t worry. There’s a workaround if your VPN doesn’t have OpenVPN protocol.
- On the App Store, find OpenVPN Connect app, and install it on your iPhone.
- Go to the website of your chosen VPN. Download the OpenVPN configuration files (.OVPN).
- In the iPhone’s download area, unzip the configuration files then email these files to yourself.
- On your iPhone, open the email then download the configuration files.
- Go to the OpenVPN Connect app then import the downloaded configuration files.
- After importing the files, choose a VPN server and log-in with your credentials. Once the app connects, the OpenVPN protocol will now be activated.
Once you followed these steps, you should have no more problems using a VPN that has no OpenVPN protocol.
Are there free VPNs for iPhone?
Yes, there are free VPN options in the App Store. You can use free ones if you’re hesitant to spend money, or just want to try a VPN first. However, be cautious about these free apps. As the saying goes, “If it’s free, it must be fishy.” Usually, you’re actually giving up your privacy so that the provider can sell your harvested data to advertisers.
Paid VPNs are made by reputable providers, so these VPNs are safer, more reliable, and more secure than the free ones. Some paid VPNs come with a trial period (like a week or a month) before the provider charge you for the payment. Alternatively, some VPNs have a money-back guarantee. If you don’t like the performance, you can ask for a full or partial refund, usually without conditions.